Tuesday, February 3, 2009

February 3rd. Still Snowing in Mass...Yikes!!









Well, here is it the 3rd. of February, I am as usual sitting in front of my computer, and looking out at my front yard, and all I see is SNOW ! !....Of course I have just read an email from a seed company, and am all set for spring...starting seeds, planning, wishing, and dreaming of how my new backyard garden will look...but back to reality !....this is the perfect time to work on my painting and all the other inside projects I have scheduled....Like painting my bedroom....Yikes, I can't do it now...I have to keep the windows open....good excuse ! !..
So I am going to my new sewing room, that I did just paint and decorate with the curtains, table skirt, and bed cover I sewed....I love it, it is cozy, warm and cheerful!....I am sharing a photo of it, so feel free to comment !....
The only window in the sewing room looks down on my back yard and my new picket fence and little wooded area behind it.... it makes me happy...
I am going to work on an antique beadboard cupboard door that came out of a beautiful Victorian Barn ....I have finally decided on a design, it is all prepped, and waiting for me to paint ....





1 comment: